Monday, April 4, 2011

#76 A MAN TROUBLE

Another six-sentence attempt. See sixsentence.blogspot.com


MAN TROUBLE
It never occurred to me he would be trouble. He seemed like a regular sort of guy in need of love and affection like the rest of us.

How was I to know that he had another side, one that tears everything apart before risking anything on it?

Did I suspect he was incapable of forming an attachment, did I realize he was shifting around the universe in a free-for-all game of accidental convivial evasion and at times, obliteration?

No, weak little heart that I am, I did not see the portent onslaught…or is it that I did not particularly care to see?…so gummed up in the works.

I thought that he was just a regular guy in need of love and affection like the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment